Monday, February 1, 2016

I'll be BACK!

Hello friends!

I'm making a quick post to let you know that I am writing a book!

In order for me to do this everything else in my work life is on HOLD. We're talkin' serious focus here for me as a mulit-passionate woman this is a big deal! That means I'm pushing pause on all of the other work stuff that I love (coaching, interview shows, creating products, blogging, social media etc) so I can bring this baby to LIFE!

Please know that I'm thinking about you and will be back in full effect once my book is off to the publisher. I'm so excited to share share it with you hopefully soon- EEK!

On a personal note if you want to see what I'm up please do reach out and connect with me via Facebook...I pop on time to time to check in along the way and I'd love to say hello!

Big Smiles + Love,
gia

*Yes! That's me holding my mom's typewriter. I'm imagining my words flowing freely one letter at a time. ;) I think I can. I think I can. I think I can.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...